DEBRA A. KIRKPATRICK, R.L.A., LANDSCAPE ARCHITECTURAL DESIGN advocates and implements ‘green’ technologies to provide a more sustainable and successful project for the owner and the environment. Debra specializes her professional design services in preparing conceptual through developmental site design plans by distilling and analyzing the complexity of factors comprising the project site and the project objectives. Her design approach draws from the inherent natural systems of the site’s ecological, cultural and historical relevance, identifying opportunities and constraints; ultimately, reflecting and maintaining respectful reference to these systems and the uniqueness of each specific site and project. This design treatment insures both a sustainable future for the site and its proposed uses. Because design is multidimensional and solutions are multifaceted, we work together with Architects, Engineers, Environmentalists and Designers to create sustainable facilities and landscapes for a harmonious team experience, and a beautiful, quality project outcome. We believe in “integrating man and nature so that they sustain, protect and nourish each other”; and, collectively, that we encourage “acting as if the ‘Divine’ in all living things matters”; ultimately, contributing to a healthier, happier, more harmonious and peaceful world.
- Registered Landscape Architect- Pennsylvania State
- Pennsylvania Unified Certification Program- D.B.E./W.B.E.
- United States Green Building Council Membership
- Department of General Service – W.B.E.
- Masters Landscape Architecture (M.L.A) – University of Virginia
Debra Kirkpatrick of Debra A. Kirkpatrick, R.L.A., Landscape Architectural Design has cofounded a collaborative of sustainable design professionals called THE GREENSTREET GROUP. Together, as a team, we offer complete site design, landscape architecture and civil engineering services.
A COLLABORATIVE OF SUSTAINABLE DESIGN PROFESSIONALS
- Complete Civil Engineering Services
- Erosion and Sedimentation Control
- Storm water Management
- Utility /Design and Coordination
- Storm Drain Design
- LEED Green Building Rating System Design & Documentation ™
- State, County and Municipality Permitting
- Site Lighting Design
- L.E.E.D. Certified